Coupons, Discounts, and Offers
The Timmins Golf Club was established in 1922 by the Hollinger Mine in an effort to encourage employees to come to Timmins and work for the Mine. After the Hollinger Mine closed and sold the Golf Club to the membership in 1974, it was renamed the Hollinger Golf Club. In 2001, the Hollinger Golf Club expanded from its original 9 hole facility to include a championship 18 hole course. The Hollinger Golf Club is now the only 27 hole golf club in Northern Ontario and the sheer beauty and challenge of this spectacular new course in the north will be sure to impress.