Nominations are now being accepted for the Timmins Chamber of Commerce’s 2017 Nova Business Excellence Awards, the region’s biggest celebration of entrepreneurial achievement.
To be held at the McIntyre Arena on May 11, 2017, the annual Nova Awards are a prestigious gala event recognizing the best of Timmins business across 15 categories. This marks the 15th consecutive year that the Nova Awards serve to highlight local business excellence.
Nominees are now being accepted for the following awards:
• BMT Insurance & Financial Services Business Contribution to the Community Award (1-5 Employees)
• The Venture Centre Business Contribution to the Community Award (6-10 Employees)
• NorthernTel Business Contribution to the Community Award (11+ Employees)
• FNETB Best Place to Work Award
• Collège Boréal Young Professional Award (Under 40)
• RBC Marketing Award
• PIC Productivity, Innovation & Diversification Award
• Northern College Service Excellence Award
• Caisse Populaire de Timmins New Business Award (Under 2 Years)
• TD Bank Group Business of the Year Award (1-5 Employees)
• Scotiabank Business of the Year Award (6-10 Employees)
• Kidd Operations Business of the Year Award (11+ Employees)
• De Beers Canada Indigenous Partnership Award
• City of Timmins Non-Profit Organization Award
• Lifetime Business Achievement Award
To download a printable version of the 2017 Nova Awards nomination form, click here.
To use the online form to nominate someone for a 2017 Nova Award, click here.
To view the criteria for each 2017 Nova Award category, click here.
Nominate and win: For every nomination submitted, receive one ballot for a draw to win two free tickets to #Nova2017
Deadline for nominations is February 2, 2017.
Finalists will be notified March 7, 2017.
Click here to view the photos from previous years:
2016 Nova Awards
2015 Nova Awards
2014 Nova Awards
2013 Nova Awards
2012 Nova Awards
2011 Nova Awards
Click here to view past Nova Award recipients.